ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship 2022-2023 are fully funded masters scholarships for international students. This scholarships is $28,854 annum and covers Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra and dependent child allowance and thesis Allowance.
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarships are funded by individual academic Colleges. It is expected that recipients will study on a full-time basis. However, in accordance with strict criteria, the scholarship can be awarded for part-time study International scholars must undertake study on a full-time basis.
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship is $28,854 per annum will cover the following:
- Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra to commence their Master of Philosophy program
- Dependent Child Allowance (International students only)
- Thesis Allowance
People Also Like:
Eligibility Criteria for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship
To be eligible for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- are domestic or international students; and
- have applied for admission to a Master of Philosophy Research program at the ANU; and
- have a Bachelor degree with first-class Honours (some Colleges may consider applicants with upper second-class Honours), or a Master degree with a research component from a recognized University.
How to Apply for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship:
- Apply for admission here
- Note: No application is necessary as all eligible students will be considered just apply for admission.
The application deadline for this scholarship January 18, 2022 / September 15, 2022
Official Scholarship Website
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct.