Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 in South Korea
All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the GKS Bachelors Scholarship 2022-2023. Korean Government Scholarship is available for all aspirants to undertake an Undergraduate Degree from Korean best Universities. This is the Fully Funded Scholarship designed for most talented students to complete their education from Korea. The award is available for academic session of 2023-24.
GKS Scholarship is offering almost all academic fields and majors under this scholarship to complete bachelors degree. Total 100 awards will be given to selected candidates using University Track. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study in Korea. The Scholarship duration is 5 Years including 1 Year Language course and 4 Years Degree program.
There is separate application procedure and application deadline for every embassy and each university. You have to contact them to get more information regarding this. But normally the deadline will over in September or in Early October.
Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 in South Korea for International Students is a Full Free Scholarship to study abroad. It will provide all the expenses. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee will be given.
- Living Allowance
- Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Research Support
- Printing Costs (Dissertation)
- Completion Grant
- Language Courses
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
List of Available Study Fields for GKS Scholarship 2023:
Applicants can choose any study field from given below study areas:
- Liberal Arts & Social Science
- Natural Science
- Entertainment & Sports
Participating Universities List:
Bachelor’s Degree (8 Universities):
- Ajou University
- Konyang University
- Kookmin University
- Korea Polytechnic University
- Korea University of Technology and Education
- Pusan National University
- Sogang University
- Soonchunhyang University
Associate Degree (2 Universities):
- Kyungbok University
- Yeungjin University
People Also Search:
- Applicants an their Parents having any nationality other than Korean are eligible to apply for Korean Scholarship.
- Korean citizens and dual citizenship holders (one who have Korean citizenship and citizenship of another country) are Not eligible to apply.
- Must be under 25 years of age (born after September 1, 1998)
- Applicant must have High School Certificate before 31st August 2023, or expected to be graduate before 31st August 2023.
- All applicants must be mentally and physically fit, to study in Korea for the full time degree or research programs.
- Candidate can’t Apply for More than One Track:
- Applying to both Embassy track and University tracks (regional university track for Natural Science and engineering majors, and associate degree track) is strictly forbidden
- Applying to both tracks within the university tracks (Regional university track for Natural Science and Engineering majors and Associate Degree track) is strictly forbidden
- For the university track applicant, one can only apply to one university and one major.
Note: If an applicant is found to have applied to more than one track, he/she will be disqualified for this scholarship.
While applying for Korean Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships, applicants have to submit following documents:
- Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Study Plan
- Letters of Recommendation
- GKS Applicants Agreement
- Personal Medical Assessment
- Certificate of High School Graduation
- High School Transcripts
- Proof of Citizenship
- Parents Proof of Citizenship
University Track : Applicants have to submit ONE set of original documents.
About GKS Scholarship Tracks:
Students can apply for Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships in Korea using one of the following Track:
University Track: Total Awards: 119
The Regional University Track is only for Natural Science & Engineering Majors. Applicants who plan to apply to GKS through the University Track must submit their applications to the university of their choice.
Applicants of the University Track must choose the option “General” for the type of application.
Embassy Track: Total Awards: 81
How to Apply for Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships?
Applicants can apply for Global Korea Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 University Track & Embassy Track. You have to complete procedure. Detailed procedure is given below:
Apply directly to University or Embassy:
You have to choose one university from the provided universities list given above and apply in that university. University will nominate your name and will send your application to NIIED and they will make the final selection. Or students can apply using Korean Embassy in your country.
The application deadline for this scholarship is Different for University.
Official Scholarship Website
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct.