Global Masters Scholarships University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham is offering 40 scholarships worth £10,000 to studens from eligible countries to pursue a one year taught Masters programme at the University in 2022/23.
University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
Field of study:
Eligible one year taught Masters degree programmes offered at the University
Number of Awards:
International students from the following countries:
Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (SAR of PRC), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
£10,000 towards the cost of tuition fees
People Also Like:
In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements. Candidates must:
- • Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/23 academic year.
- • Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries (see above)
- • Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- • Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
- • Have paid the standard £2,000 Admissions deposit by 30 June 2022.
- • Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates must also have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
You must have accepted an offer of admission to a Masters degree at Birmingham before submitting a scholarship application. You must submit the scholarship application online before 30 June 2022 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1).
It is important to visit the official website (links found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
The application deadline for this scholarship is 30 June 2022 (annual)
Official Scholarship Website
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct.