Government of Bhutan Scholarship 2023
Government of Bhutan Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only offered for masters studies. This scholarship provide round trip airfare, tuition and other academic fees, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance and health insurance.
The institution has been transforming lives, communities, and the world through its top-class education. Here, students can get a life-changing academic experience. The university offers its students with the academic, leadership, and social opportunities to help them excel.
Government of Bhutan Scholarship provide the recipient with below benefits:
- Round trip airfare
- Tuition and other academic fees
- Monthly stipend;
- Book allowance,
- Health insurance and
People Also Search:
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Bhutan Scholarship
To qualify for Government of Bhutan Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of the two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Applicants under 30 years of age
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences;
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology; and
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research;
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the
How to Apply for Government of Bhutan Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
(1) Download and complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Postgraduate Scholarship Program’s application form.
(2) Download CGI scholarship medical history report and complete the medical form.
(3) Send via email the scanned file of the application form and the entire supporting document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts of academic record and graduation/degree certificates
- Official evidence of English ability
(4) After step (3) is completed, send all the original documents via postal services to this address:
Chulabhorn Royal Academy, Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Talat Bang Khen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND
The application deadline for this scholarship is September 30, 2022
Official Scholarship Website
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct.