Hubert Humphrey Fellowships
Hubert Humphrey Fellowships 2022-2023 are fully funded non degree program scholarships for international students. This scholarship covers full tuition, standard room and board, textbooks, s one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer and Professional Development allowance.
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is for professionals who are interested in enhancing their management abilities through a mutual exchange of knowledge and understanding about problems of prevalent concern in their home countries and U.S.
For a year of non-degree graduate research, leadership development, and professional cooperation with U.S. counterparts, the Humphrey Program takes young and mid-career experts from specified nations.
The Humphrey Program aims to:
- Develop leaders whose knowledge and skills have been informed by exposure to American values, models and ideas–leaders who will have a multiplier effect on their societies;
- Establish and enhance long-lasting productive partnerships and relationships between U.S. citizens and individuals from other parts of the world;
- Increase U.S. citizens’ knowledge and understanding of international issues and of other cultures and societies.
- Expand and improve the range of international exchange and training programs
The eligible program fields are:
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Technology Policy and Management
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
Hubert Humphrey Fellowships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Payment of tuition and fees at the assigned host university.
- A maintenance (living) allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance.
- Accident and sickness coverage.
- Pre-academic English language training, if required.
- A book allowance.
- A one-time computer subsidy.
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the program and domestic travel to required program events).
- A Professional Development allowance for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits and conferences.
People Also Like:
Eligibility Criteria Hubert Humphrey Fellowships
To be eligible for Hubert Humphrey Fellowships, applicant must have:
Please contact the U.S. Embassy, Fulbright Commission or Public Affairs Section in your country of residence to learn about the specific requirements.
How to Apply for Hubert Humphrey Fellowships?
Please follow the following applications instructions to apply for Hubert Humphrey Fellowships:
- Choose the country that you are from.
- Check the website of your country and send an email.
The application deadline for this scholarship Before 1 October (annually)
Official Scholarship Website
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct.