International Graduate Scholarship Japan 2023
All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan 2023. Students those who want to study Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Japan are encouraged to apply. Tokyo Institute of Technology is offering International Scholarship for students with any nationality. Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarships are Fully Funded Scholarship available for the academic session of 2023-24.
Tokyo Institute of Technology is offering almost all academic fields and majors to undertake postgraduate degree. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses to complete degree. Students can apply using English Proficiency Certificate without IELTS/TOFEL or knowledge of Japanese Language. The Masters Degree Scholarship Duration is 2 Years while for Combined Masters & PhD Degree and Doctoral Degree its 3 Years.
The University of Tokyo was established in 1877 and located in Tokyo, Japan. It is a public research institution. The university has more than 30,000 national and international students. University is ranked at 3rd in country and 20th in the global. The institute is providing high quality of education to its students also Japan is the hub of education.
International Graduate Scholarship 2023 in Japan for International Students is a Full Free Scholarship under Japanese Government MEXT University Recommended Scholarship. The award will provide the following grant to cover the study expenses:
- Tuition Fee: Enrollment and Full Tuition Fees will be Exempted. MEXT Scholars Don’t Require to Pay Application Fee
- Traveling Cost: Round Airfare Tickets will be given from Home country to Japan and from Japan to Home country.
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: 147,000 Yen/Month
- Doctoral Degree: 148,000 Yen/Month
Available Fields & Majors:
Tokyo Institute of Technology University in Japan is offering a Following academic fields and majors for masters degree, PhD degree and combined masters and doctoral degree. All study fields are given below:
School of Science:
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
School of Engineering:
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
- Systems and Control Engineering
School of Materials and Chemical Technology:
- Chemical Science and Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
School of Computing:
- Computer Science
- Mathematical and Computing Science
School of Life Science and Technology:
- Life Science and Technology
School of Environment and Society:
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Trans-disciplinary Science and Engineering
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Social and Human Sciences
You have to prepare the following documents to apply for International Graduate Scholarship 2023 in Japan (Fully Funded):
- ID Photo
- Consent email/letter from Tokyo Tech Faculty Member
- Field of Study and Study Program (in designated format)
- Summary of thesis
- English Proficiency Score Report
- A copy of your passport or residence card
- Verification of application fee payment
- Academic transcripts
- Certificate of graduation and degree
- Supporting documentation from referee
- Recommendation letter
Eligibility Criteria for Japan Scholarship:
Applicants have to meet the given below criteria to be eligible for International Graduate Scholarship in Japan:
- Applicants who have completed 16 years of education (Masters Degree) successfully from other than Japan or whose degree is going to complete before enrollment date.
- International students from any part of the globe with any nationality who has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Candidate must be born on or after 2 April 1987.
- Students must apply for the academic study field that applicants studied at their previous university or a related field.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree Student if applying for Masters Degree.
- Must completed Master’s Degree to apply for PhD Degree.
- If Students native language is not English they can submit English Proficiency Certificate from their previous University & they are exempted from Language Test.
How to Apply for International Graduate Scholarship?
To apply for International Graduate Scholarship 2023 in Japan, applicants have to follow the given below steps:
- Contact with any intended Supervisor by Sending you CV and other documents if required and get an Acceptance letter for their lab.
- After that send Acceptance Latter to the Admission Office. They will provide you a Link to Online Application.
- Prepare all the listed above documents for submission.
- Access the Online Application Form and fill it completely and submit required documents.
For more details about how to apply for Japanese Government visit the given below link:
The application deadline for this scholarship is 16 October 2022.
Official Scholarship Website
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct.