Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships
The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
University of Melbourne, Australia
Field of study:
Any undergraduate degree offered at University of Melbourne
Number of Awards:
This scholarship provides either a:
- • $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- • 50% fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- • 100% fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
People Also Like:
To be considered for a fee remission scholarship you must:
• be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
• have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
• have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- – GCE A-levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects
- – Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result at least 98%
- – International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42
- – US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with a SAT of at least 1500 or a ACT of at least 31
- – Canada Secondary School: an overall score of at least 97%
- – India Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE or State Board Exam); an overall score of at least 95%
- – Vietnam High School: an overall score of at least 90
• not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered. The admissions deadline is 30 November for Semester 1 and late May to early June for Semester 2.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
The application deadline for this scholarship is admissions deadline
Official Scholarship Website
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct.