Nitro Scholarship – Apply Monthly
Nitro is a website that helps students make informed decisions about paying for college. The company provides reviews of student loan lenders and information about scholarships, financial aid, and more.
Nitro offers the $2,000 Nitro Scholarship to support one student each month. Applying is very easy. Students or parents can apply by filling out a brief application.
Scholarship Amount: $2,000
People Also Search:
- Must be at least 17 years old
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
Additionally, applicants must meet one of the five following eligibility requirements.
- Be a parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
- Be a student who is currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
- Be a parent who currently has a child enrolled as a high school senior at a U.S. high school
- Be a current high school senior enrolled at a U.S. high school
- Be “a student or a parent whose child has graduated from an accredited undergraduate school and who is currently paying back a student or parent loan for his/her/child’s educational expenses for such school.”
The application deadline for this scholarship is Monthly Basis 2022.
Official Scholarship Website
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct.