Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship 2023 in China
All International Students from all over the world are eligible for Yenching Academy Scholarship 2023 at Peking University. Students those who want to undertake their Masters Degree with prestigious scholarship are encouraged to apply. Peking University is offering Fully Funded Scholarship in China for the academic year of 2023-24. There is No Application Fee for this scholarship.
Yenching Academy is offering scholarships for multiple study fields and majors to pursue postgraduate degree from China. The Scholarship will cover all the necessary expenses for all international students i.e Tuition fee, Stipend, Airfare Ticket, Accommodation and Insurance. The scholarship duration is 1 Year. The award for Mainland Chinese, Macao, Hong Kong and Taiwan students is for 2 Years in residence.
Peking University was established in 1898 located in Beijing, China. It is one of the top academic research university in China, Asia and Worldwide. According to QS World University Ranking, it is ranked at 2nd in China and 22nd in all over the world.
Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship 2023 in China is a Full Free Scholarship which will provide all the expense to selected candidate. The Yenching Academy Fellowship will provide the following benefits:
- Complete Tuition fees will be provided.
- Accommodation allowance will be covered
- Monthly stipend
- One round-trip travel fare
- Field study costs allowance
List of Available Study Fields:
Students have to select one of the research area from six areas given below for Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship in China:
- History and Archaeology
- Politics and International Relations
- Philosophy and Religion
- Economics and Management
- Law and Society
- Literature and Culture
People Also Search:
Eligibility Criteria for Yenching Academy Scholarship:
Applicants have to meet the following criteria to be eligible for the award:
- All International students are encouraged to apply.
- An applicant’s average age must be 23 years.
- A student must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in his/her field of interest or will receive in an equivalent degree program before 31st August 2023.
- An applicant must hold an outstanding academic record;
- An applicant must be interested in the interdisciplinary study of China;
- An applicant must hold community engagement, extracurricular achievement, leadership potential, and social responsibility.
- English language proficiency.
Following document are required to apply for Peking University Scholarship:
- Completed online application form.
- Personal statement (750 words or less)
- Statement of Research Interest (maximum 1500 words, excluding citations)
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Official transcript(s).
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- English Proficiency Test Certificate
- IELTS (Academic): Overall 7.0
- TOEFL (iBT): Overall 100
- Cambridge English Scale (Advanced): Overall 185
- CET 6: Overall 600
- TEM 4: Pass level of “良好” or above
Note: Native English speakers and students or alumni of an English taught degree program (undergraduate or above) are not required to provide English proficiency test scores. TOEFL and IELTS English proficiency tests must be taken after September 1, 2020. Currently, we do not accept TOEFL MyBest Scores.
How to Apply for Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for the Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship 2023 in China. Visit the given below link for more details about apply procedure.
The application deadline for this scholarship is 27 November 2022.
Official Scholarship Website
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct.