Southern Cross University Scholarships Australia
Pursue your studies Australia. Good news! Southern Cross University Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Southern Cross University Scholarship 2022-2023 is a partially funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Undergraduate and Masters studies. This scholarship is valued at $5,000 Fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
Southern Cross University Scholarships are open to international students from all over the world to undertake undergraduate and masters studies at SCU Australia. Southern Cross University is a multi-campus university on Australia’s east coast. Main campuses are located at the Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour and Lismore.
In the latest Excellence in Research for Australia report, Southern Cross achieved outstanding ratings of ‘at world standard’ or above in 23 research fields. The university has been ranked in the world’s top 150 universities under the age of 50 by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Southern Cross university is offering the SCU Scholarships to support international students wishing to study at the university. The Scholarship provides students from $5,000 to $8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships Provide the recipient with the following benefits:
International Regional Scholarships
- $5,000 Fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships
- $8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session. For more details click here
People Also Like:
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Cross University Scholarship
To qualify for Southern Cross University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries. Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
- Apply to study a full-time (8 units per year) undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either Lismore, Gold Coast or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Applicant must meet the minimum admission requirements of the University.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.*(click here)
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their progression, by maintaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and student visa to remain eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Southern Cross University Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships:
- International students can choose from the list of courses available to students wanting to apply for a visa to study in Australia
- Apply for the University:Note: Applicants from Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Libya must apply through an Education Agent.
- For direct applications: Complete the International Application for Admission form and attach all supporting documents, to avoid delays including:
Note: For more information click here.
- Certified copy of academic transcripts (including grading system).
- English language test results (eg. IELTS, TOEFL or other).
- Academic or employer references (if required).
- Advanced Standing application (if relevant).
- Advanced standing refers to previous study or work experience, which may reduce time off the duration of the degree.
- Southern Cross University recommends your application is received at least two months before you intend to start your study.
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Southern Cross University Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships:
- Fill out the application form from here.
- Send your Application to (email@example.com)
The application deadline for this scholarship is October 31, (annual)
Official Scholarship Website or Official Scholarship
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct.