Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2023-24 in Hungary (Fully Funded)
All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Hungarian Government Scholarships. Government of Hungary is providing Fully Funded Scholarships to all the students to undertake their Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, PhD Degree or Non Degree program in Best Universities of Hungary. The award is available for the academic year of 2023-2024.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs under Hungary Government Scholarships 2023. All the programs will be Taught in English. All the expenses will be covered by Government of Hungary.
The Stependum Hungricum Scholarship Program was launched by the Hungarian government in 2013 to provide foreign students with the opportunity to pursue their higher education in Hungary. The main purpose of the program is to increase the number of international students in Hungary and to encourage Hungarian higher education institutions to attract top foreign students.
The Scholarship Program offers full degree and partial study opportunities in three cycle degree structure (Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral programs), mostly in English, however, other foreign language study programs are also available in the framework of the Stendium Hungricum Scholarship Program. Students can also apply for a one-year Hungarian language preparation training course, after which they can pursue their higher education in Hungarian.
The number of Stipendium Hungaricum applicants are continuously increasing as well as the number of available scholarship places. Every year round about 5,000 scholarships are given to most talented student from around the world. Here is the most prestigious opportunity to all students from all over the world to Study in Hungary.
The Stipendium Hungarian Scholarships is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all the Participants. The benefits of the Hungarian Stipendium is given below.
- Complete Tuition Fee will be given for Bachelors, Masters & PhD Degree.
- A Monthly Stipend of 43,700 HUF/Month will be provided
- Free Accommodation
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- A Round Airfare Travel Tickets Might Finance your Travel Costs to Hungary but it is Not obligatory for them by the Sending Authority of Your Country.
List of Universities & Course Finder:
CLICK HERE to find the eligible host institutions and details of their study programs. You can select Universities according to Your Field of Interest.
List of Available Study Fields:
Here is a list of all Academic Fields, Majors & Departments available in the Universities Under Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships program 2023-24.
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
You need to prepare and upload the following documents for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships.
- Online Application Form
- National ID card or Passport Copy
- Certificate of Education (school-leaving Qualification, High school diploma, a document of Graduation or any Equivalent, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Certificate or Proof of citizenship and/or permanent residence (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume/CV
- Motivational Letter
- Medical Certificate – Please see a Template HERE
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
Note: IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate is Not a Compulsory to apply for scholarship.
People Also Search:
To apply for Hungarian Government Scholarship, applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- All international applicants are eligible to apply for Scholarship.
- Citizens of Hungary or having Dual Nationality with Hungary cannot apply for scholarship.
- Students having age more that 18 Years as of 31st August 2023.
- Applicants not studying in any Hungary Higher Institution on Self Financed based.
- Students who avail this scholarship before cannot apply for scholarship.
The application deadline for this scholarship is 16 January 2023.
Official Scholarship Website
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct.