TU Delft Excellence Scholarship
All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for Delft University of Technology Scholarships 2023. TU Delft University is offering scholarships for students from around the world to study Masters Degree. Students those who want to study free in Netherlands are encourage to apply for Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic session of 2023-24.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by the university under this scholarship to pursue postgraduate degree program. The Scholarship duration for MSc Degree is 2 Years. All TU Delft Degree Programs are taught in English. This award will cover all the expense to study free in Netherlands.
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) was established in 1842 and it is largest and oldest public institution located in Delft. QS World University Rankings has ranked this university at 15th in the world. Around 19,000 national and international students enrolled in Bachelors & Postgraduate Degree programs.
TU Delft Excellence Scholarship 2023 in Netherlands for International Students is a Full Free Scholarship almost cover all the necessary expenses. Detail is given below:
- €30.000 per year will be given to Non-EU/EFTA students.
- €11.500 per year will be provided to EU/EFTA students.
- Complete Tuition Fee for a MSc Program at TU Delft.
- Contribution to Living Expenses.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to Personal Development, Workshops, Seminars, etc.
List of Available Study Fields:
Candidates those who want to study in Netherlands, TU Delft university offers following MSc programs under Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships. All study areas are given below:
- Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science
- Architecture | Built Environment | Construction
- Medical | Biomedical | Medisign
- Biotechnology | Life Science & Technology
- Chemical | Biochemical | Process Engineering
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Information Technology | Information Engineering
- Civil | Coastal Engineering
- Earth Resources | Geography
- Electrical | Electronic
- Technology, Policy & Management
- Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics
- Teacher Training | Science Communication
Students have prepare all these documents and submit while applying for the Scholarships in Netherlands:
- Bachelors Degree Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
- Motivation Letter
- Reference Letters
- Updated Resume (CV)
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- GRE (If Applicable)
People Also Search:
Applicants have to meet the given below criteria, to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Applicants with any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Must hold Bachelors Degree.
- Having CGPA equivalent to 80% or Higher in Bachelors Degree.
- English Language Proficiency.
How to Apply for TU Delft Excellence Scholarship?
You have to Apply Online for TU Delft Excellence Scholarship 2023 in Netherlands. Complete an Online Application Form, Upload all the Necessary Documents.
The application deadline for this scholarship is 01 December 2022.
Official Scholarship Website
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct.