Université de Montréal Scholarships 2023
Université de Montréal Scholarships 2022-2023 are tuition fee exemption scholarships. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply. These scholarships are available for undergraduate, masters and as well as PhD studies. Montréal University Scholarships will provide up to $27,300 per year.
University of Montréal was founded with the goal of offering higher education. Over the course of more than 135 years, it has become an institution serving society as a whole. Read on for a few milestones in our history.
Université de Montréal has 10,000 foreign students, making it Canada’s third most international university, according to the Times Higher Education ranking. More than 7,000 Canadian permanent residents also attend UdeM every year. UdeM ranks 36 in the world for the reputation of its graduates among employers, according to the Global University Employability Ranking.
Université de Montréal Scholarships will provide the following benefits:
The strength of your academic record is the only criterion for evaluation to determine the amount of the scholarship. The results of the analysis are ranked according to the following three levels:
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
To support you in your graduate studies as an international student, a partial exemption scholarship from the additional tuition fees normally charged to international students is available.
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
To support you in your graduate studies as an international student, a complete waiver of the additional tuition fees normally charged to international students is available.
This exemption bursary allows you to benefit from the same tuition fees as Québec graduate studies students.
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
People Also Like:
Eligibility Criteria for Université de Montréal Scholarships
To qualify for Global Excellence Postgraduate Taught Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Must hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies.
- Must not benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption through another policy or measure. For example, French and Belgian Francophone students already benefit from this type of exemption.
How to apply for Université de Montréal Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
1. Apply for admission
To get your application and admissions process off to a good start, explore “Compass”, an interactive checklist that guides you through the required steps. Before completing the application form, make sure you respect the application deadlines and check the admissions requirements for the study programs of your interest.
2. Follow-up on your file and receive an offer of admission
A few days after submitting your admissions application, you will receive your access codes for the “Student Centre.” This is the platform where you can monitor your application and receive your offer of acceptance letter.
3. Accept the offer of admissions to start the evaluation.
You don’t have to apply for a UdeM Exemption Scholarship. New candidates’ files will be evaluated to determine their eligibility and the amount of their exemption scholarship.
4. Receive the notice of award with the amount
After receiving your admissions offer, the Université de Montréal will promptly inform you, by email, of the amount of the scholarship to which you are entitled. Print and keep this document in a safe place. It will be useful for future reference.
The application deadline for this scholarship February 1, 2022 / September 1, 2022
Official Scholarship Website
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct.