University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship 2023 in Africa
University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship 2023 in South Africa. All Students from South Africa are eligible to apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2022-23 in Africa. African Students those who want to study in University of Pretoria are encouraged to apply for the scholarship. Fully Funded Scholarship is available to pursue Masters Degree program for the academic session of 2022-23.
Mastercard Foundation scholarship for African students is partnered with the University of Pretoria in order to bring great leadership and academic program for postgraduate degree-seeking students. This scholarship program in the Africa will facilitate transformative leadership qualities in the candidates. Up till now, this program has supported the leadership and educational development of more than 30,000 young people by committing over $700 million.
University of Pretoria was established in 1908 is a public research university in Pretoria. The university is ranked between 551–570 in the world. More than 55,000 National and International Students are currently studying here. The university is well known for its high quality method of teaching. Students can live an amazing life here while studying.
University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship 2023 in Africa is a Fully Funded Scholarship to undertake Postgraduate Degree from Africa. The scholarship detail is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee will be given.
- Expenses for accommodation will be covered
- Maintenance will be provided.
- Students will be encouraged to participate in work-based placements and mentorship activities.
List of Available Study Fields:
Students can select any study filed from given below academic fields and majors for Masters Degree Program.
- MAdmin Public Management and Policy
- MCom Accounting Sciences
- MCom Accounting Sciences (Coursework)
- MCom Advanced Data Analytics
- MCom Advanced Data Analytics (Coursework)
- MCom Agricultural Economics
- MCom Auditing
- MCom Business Management
- MCom Econometrics (Coursework)
- MCom Economics (Coursework)
- MCom Financial Management Sciences (Coursework)
- MCom Human Resource Management (Coursework)
- MCom Industrial Psychology (Coursework)
- MCom Informatics
- MCom Marketing Management (Coursework)
- MCom Taxation
- MCom Taxation (Coursework)
- MCom Tourism Management
- MPA (Coursework)
- MPhil Agricultural Economics (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Responsible Leadership (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Strategic Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Supply Chain Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Communication Management
- MPhil Development Practice (Coursework)
- MPhil Economics (Coursework)
- MPhil Entrepreneurship (Coursework)
- MPhil Financial Management Sciences
- MPhil Fraud Risk Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Human Resource Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Internal Auditing (Coursework)
- MPhil International Taxation (Coursework)
- MPhil Labour Relations Management
- MPhil Public Policy
- MPhil Strategic Communication Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Taxation (Coursework)
- MPhil Tourism Management
- MPhil Tourism Management (Coursework)
People Also Search:
To be eligible for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates belonging from Africa can apply.
- Candidates seeking a postgraduate degree can apply.
- A candidate must be a bachelor’s degree holder no later than September 2022.
- The applicant must have community service and leadership experience.
- An applicant must represent his economic and financial circumstances for pursuing education outside his home country.
- The applicant should be able to qualify for admission academically in his degree of interest.
- An applicant should not be enrolled in any other postgraduate degree on scholarship previously.
The application deadline for this scholarship is 31 October 2022.
Official Scholarship Website
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct.