University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan (Fully Funded)
ADB Member countries are eligible to apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023 at University of Tokyo, Japan. ADB Scholarship is the golden opportunity for the student from around the world to undertake their Masters Degree from Japan best University. This is the most famous scholarship that awarded more than 300 Scholarships every year. ADB Fully Funded Scholarship is available for the academic session of 2023-2024.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by University of Tokyo under ADB Scholarship to pursue masters degree program. There is No Application Fee to apply for the award. The scholarship duration is for 2 Year. ADB-JSP Scholarship is offered by Japanese Government and organized by Asian Development Bank. This scholarship will cover all the expenses for 2 years degree program. The course will be taught in English.
The University of Tokyo was established in 1877 located in Tokyo, Japan. It is a first public research imperial university. More than 30,000 national and international students enrolled in the university. The university facilitated students with quality of education and others. This university has produced great leaders. University of Tokyo is ranked at 1st in Asia and Japan and on 26th number in the whole world.
University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan is a Full Free Scholarship for International Students. It will provide all the necessary expenses to study abroad. Detail is given below for ADB Scholarship funds:
- Complete Tuition Fee will be given.
- Free Housing
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Allowance for Books
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs, and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
List of Available Study Fields:
Students can apply in one of the following study area while applying for ADB Scholarship at University of Tokyo:
- Environment Studies
- International Studies
- Sustainability Science
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Public Policy
- Urban Engineering
- Health Science
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies.
Candidates have to prepare the following documents while applying for University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan:
- Complete Application Form (Click to Download)
- Academic Transcript or its copy form previous attended institute.
- Degree Certificate or its copy form previous attended institute.
- Tow Recommendation Letters (Click Here)
Note: Prepare all above documents in English.
People Also Search:
Applicants have to meet the given below criteria to apply for University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship in Japan:
- Applicants must be a citizen of ADB Member Countries.
- A Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent with a superior academic record.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at a time of application.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Applicants for a master’s course must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution comparable to a bachelor’s degree offered at the University of Tokyo.
How to Apply for University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship?
No Online Application to apply for University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan. You need to prepare all application material listed above and mail it by post to following address:
International Liaison Office
Graduate School of Frontier Sciences
the University of Tokyo
Room 120, Building of Environmental Studies
5-1-5 Kashiwa no ha, Kashiwa
Phone: +81 4 7136 4558
The application deadline for this scholarship is 10th December 2022.
Official Scholarship Website
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct.