Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in UK (Fully Funded)
All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for the Clarendon Scholarships in UK. University of Oxford is offering scholarships to all students to undertake their Masters Degree or PhD Degree from European Country. Clarendon is a Fully Funded Scholarship that will cover all the expenses. There in No Application Fee to apply for the award.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available under Clarendon Scholarships at Oxford University. There are no Restrictions on Nationality, Residence or Field of Study. All Full-Time and Part-Time MPhil and Master’s courses are eligible. You are Free to Choose from over 12,000 Master’s Courses. The duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 1 or 2 Years & for Doctoral Degree 3 to 4 Years. Each Year 130 New, Fully-Funded Scholarships Awarded. An Opportunity to Join one of the Most Active, Highly International, and Multidisciplinary communities at Oxford.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, England. Oxford is regularly ranked within the top 5 universities in the world and is currently ranked first in the world in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, as well as the Forbes’s World University Rankings. According to the QS World University Rankings by Subject, the University of Oxford also ranks as number one in the world.
Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in United Kingdom for International Students is a Full Free scholarship which will cover all the expenses to Study Postgraduate Degree from University of Oxford. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee will be provided.
- Scholars will receive an Annual Grant for Living Expenses which is Normally Sufficient to Cover the Living Costs of a Single Student Living in Oxford. In 2022-23, you should expect to receive at least £15,009.
List of Available Study Fields:
Clarendon Scholarship in UK For International Students Offers all academic Programs with No Restrictions. You Can Select any Course. Please Check Full List of Course of Your Interest (CLICK HERE)
Courses by Department:
About Clarendon Scholarship:
- You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
- Clarendon offers fully-funded scholarships covering course fees, as well as a grant for living expenses for the period of fee liability.
- There are no restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
Applicants have to meet the given below criteria to apply for Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship in UK:
- Applicants with any nationality from around the world are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- The Eligibility Criteria & Selection Criteria Slightly Depending upon the Subject Area You Choose. To Check the Entry Requirements (Click Here). Select Your Field & Read the details.
How to Apply for Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship Online
Apply Online for your Course to be considered for a Clarendon scholarship. No need to apply separately for the Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship 2023. The department will make the final decision on your graduate place and will notify you with an outcome. After enrolling in the course you will automatically be considered for the award.
The application deadline for this scholarship is 20 January 2023.
Official Scholarship Website
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct.